Registrations are now open for 2021.
Instructions are below for reference only, if you have registration related queries, please contact the club Registrar.
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Registrar Dan Leman on 0422 123 963
Please ensure that you have arranged your NSW Government 'Active Kids' voucher before proceeding to save $100 off each child's registration fee.
Steps to Register for Northern Storm:
- Go to the Play Football website:
Click on the "Get Started" button
Create your play football account by completing the form.
You will be emailed a confirmation code. Enter the code into the following screen to verify your account. Now log into your account.
- If you have a child, link them to your account now.
- Select the person you are registering and click "Continue".
- Click the "Select" button next to the age group that applies to you or your child.
Support your club and select the club merchandise you would like and click "Update Shopping Cart". Once complete, click "Continue".
- Complete any additional participant details that are not already completed.
- You can upload a photo, or you can just skip this section by clicking "Continue".
- If when you last played soccer was in Australia (including if you played for the storm), select "Yes" from the drop-down. Otherwise select the appropriate answer and click "Continue".
- Confirm your details are correct, accept the terms and conditions (check the box) and click "Continue".
If this is for a child of school age, and they have not already claimed the active kids NSW voucher, you can claim it on this page.
- If you or your child are not eligible, or once you've entered the voucher number, it's time to go ahead and pay. You can either pay on-line right now by entering your credit card details and clicking "Pay Now", or you can via bank transfer. The bank details are right there on the page. Please make life easier for the volunteers at the club and pay immediately.
- The club does not accept cash. If you absolutely must pay by cash for some reason, please take your cash to a BCU branch, along with the payment details on the screen.
General Club Information:
- We need volunteers! If you can help in any way please contact any of our Committee Members (details on our website). We need help for canteens, coaching & managing teams & ground control
- We also need sponsors. Sponsorship packages are available for Junior & Senior teams. Contact Mike Lloyd 0413 441 004 if you can help out
- Uniforms will be for sale at our canteens during March once training begins. Players must have club shorts & socks, plus their own shin pads & boots
- All U6 players will receive a free ball from Northern NSW Football
- Your coach / manager will be in touch with you once we finalise all team groups