All registrations are online via www.myfootballclub.com.au
Further info on the registration process is on our website www.northernstorm.com.au
· Uniforms will be for sale at our York St canteen during March once training begins.
· Players must have club shorts & socks, plus their own shin pads & boots
· Playing shirts are provided by the club & returned at the end of the season
· Our club is a not for profit and is entirely run by volunteers. Committee, coaches & managers are all putting in their time to give you or your child the best possible playing experience. If you are able to assist in any way please contact any of our Committee Members (details on our website).
· Every team is rostered for canteen duty at least once during the season and will need to provide volunteers for a Saturday morning
· Every team is also rostered for 1 Wednesday night Moonee Tavern raffle
· Your coach or manager will let you know when you are rostered on
· We also need sponsors. Sponsorship packages are available for Junior & Senior teams.
· Contact Mike Lloyd 0413 441 004 if you can help out
Teams, Games & Training:
· Once we have most of our registrations in (at the end of February), we will finalise all teams and pass on to your coach / manager to get in touch with you about training
· Juniors U6 - U16 & Mens 3rd Div play on Saturdays, home games are at York St
· Further info on Junior game formats is available at www.miniroos.com.au
· Senior Men & Reserves play homes games at Korora on Saturdays
· As our U6’s are new to the club, we initially may not have coaches allocated
· The first 2 training sessions will involve a committee member coaching the children, and all parents are requested to be involved in this so you can observe what is required
· After the first 2 training sessions we will ask for coaches to volunteer