All Ages – Boys & Girls, Men & Women
· Small Sided Games – Under 6 to Under 11 years
· Juniors – Under 12 to 17 years
· Senior Men – Premier League, Reserves, 3rd div & Over 35s
· Senior Women
Registrations are online at www.myfootballclub.com.au
See below for help on the registration process
For more info email
Or call our Registrar Dan Leman 0422123963
Or come along to our info days at the Moonee Tavern
Sat 8th & 15th Feb 2pm-4pm
Northern Storm Football Club Player Registration
1. Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
2. Click on “Register Now”
3. Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
4. Select one of the 3 options:
· Previously Registered player & you know your FFA number
· Previously Registered player & you DO NOT know your FFA number
· New Registration
5. Follow the process for the option you selected , and once you have obtained your FFA number & password then Login using these details
- After you log in click on the “Register” button
- Check that your contact details are correct
- Photo ID is not required
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Northern Storm Football Club. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and double check the club name is entered correctly)
- Select the Registration Type as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. Please note the Registration Package is not necessarily the team you are wishing to play in, it is the age the player will be turning during 2014.
Also please note we have a discount for family groups of 3 or more players. Please register & pay for all players & contact our registrar for a refund
- Then click the “Add Packages” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read all the Terms and Conditions then check the “Acknowledge all” box at the bottom of the page. Then click “Next”
- To Pay you have 3 options:
· Click on “Pay Online” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). Follow the payments prompts until completed.
· Select “manual Payment at Club” button to pay at the Club. Selecting this option will email you an invoice. You must print the invoice & bring this to the club asap along with cash or cheque
· Select “manual Payment at Club” button and use the direct debit details on the invoice to pay into our account directly. Please ensure you use the players full name as a reference when paying by direct debit
Please note payment must be made in full before a registration can be accepted
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.
General Club Information:
- We need volunteers! If you can help in any way please contact any of our Committee Members (details on our website). We need help for canteens, coaching & managing teams & ground control
- We also need sponsors. Sponsorship packages are available for Junior & Senior teams. Contact Tim Dodd 0449 076 704 if you can help out
- Uniforms will be for sale at our canteens during March once training begins. Players must have club shorts & socks, plus their own shin pads & boots
- Playing shirts are provided by the club & returned at the end of the season
- All U6 players will receive a free set of shin pads & a ball from Northern NSW Football
- The season commences Saturday 29th March
- Your coach / manager will be in touch with you once we finalise all team groups
- Juniors U6 – U16, Women & Mens 3rd Div play at York St on Saturdays
- Senior Men & Youth Reserve play at Korora on Sundays